Advanced strategies to increase performance and cut down costs
Wind loads and extreme weather conditions pose challenges for rotor blades and their reliability. Presentations from international experts provide information on efficient O&M strategies, potential improvements of rotor blade reliability and quality assurance. The conference is specifically designed to address current challenges from wind farm operators’ point of view and to confer with industry partners.
Meet your industry peers and discuss how to
- Improve blade quality management through certification standards
- Decrease risks for most common blade damages identified by park operators to extend lifetime
- Discuss materials and maintenance strategies and their respective cost benefits
- Assess new blade inspection tools to get reliable information on your assets
- Monitor blades and evaluate performance data for predictive maintenance
In this IQPC networking event, expert presentations are followed by discussions and interactive sessions.
If you are interested in contributing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org